Custom quality furniture has been a Henredon tradition for over 70 years. Today, the company combines hand and detail work with modern manufacturing techniques to create products that remain unique and eye-catching. Incomparable styling, hand-applied finishes, special veneers, accent materials, and construction techniques make a Henredon piece stand out. Whether it is the wood or the upholstery, no detail is too small for Henredon.
A Collection For Every Room Of The House
Henredon collections span popular historic eras to modern-day minimalism. Beautiful woods like walnut burl, cherry, American walnut, and mahogany grace their designs. [email protected] carries several of these lines, such as:
- Acquisitions – sumptuous, unique, one-of-a-kind pieces in fine wood reminiscent of 18th -20th Century European and American craftsmen
- Acquisitions Paris – a modern take on the Acquisitions collection, French retro, clean and shapely silhouettes
- Arabesque – rich and robust carvings, Italian and European influenced, lots of filigree detailing, grand and luxurious
- Aston Court – an update on traditional English styling, simple, understated, swirl mahogany with exotic inlays; the new classic
- Castellina – rustic and refined, delicately carvings set off by a distressed finish
- Cavalier – clean and sophisticated, Louis-Philippe inspired, elegant lines and luminous coloring
- Celerie Kemble for Henredon – early 20th century style updated for today, luxury materials and finishes
- Crossroads – eclectic with international flair, intricate and detailed carvings, perfect for self-expression
- Dean Collection – an update on traditional styling with modern finishes
- Marseilles II – spirited, vivacious, full of life, beautifully sculpted French walnut with decorative ormolu and special leafing
- Modern English – fresh approach to 19th Century English designs, rosewood and custom champagne nickel finishes.
- Montaigne – elegant, mid-century modern, evocative and inspiring
- Osterley Manor – accents of Louis XVI, Directoire, French Empire, English Regency, luxurious touches in architectural detailing
- Oxford Classics – classicism of the Golden Age, dignified and graceful tribute to Chippendale, Hepplewhite, Sheraton and the Adam brothers
- Référence by Patrick Aubriot – crisp details, unique scale and shape, beautiful mixed materials
- Scene Six – captivating and dramatic, 20th Century Modernism with machine-age elements
- Venue – modern and minimalist, subtle shaping, rich American walnut, and jewelry-inspired hardware.
- Villarosa – inspired by 17th – 19th Century Italy, ornate carvings, inlays, and marquetry, with antique-toned hardware
- Westbury Manor – inspired by the Gilded Age for today’s lifestyles, richly extravagant and commanding
Add A Henredon Piece To Your Home
If you are looking for fine furniture that will last a lifetime and beyond, look to Henredon. The quality is second to none and the pieces will bring you joy for decades. Visit [email protected] to find that perfect Henredon piece today. We are open 7 days a week and located at 520 W. SR 436 in Altamonte Springs, FL.